[AccessD] Digital Signatures

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 6 09:42:02 CST 2015

You could do a little mix of both, we had a little photo scanner at my old
place that I had to get to work with Access and a VB6 application for
employee photo's to be added to their record.  You could do the review in
Access, then get both the supervisor and employee to sign a little piece of
paper, then just scan the signatures onto the application.