[AccessD] Access Web app question

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Apr 11 05:07:58 CDT 2016

Susan,

 << possible at all? >>

  No.   What you get with the current Web App effort is basic CRUD (Create,
Read, Write, and Delete) of table level data.

  That's about it.  Great for collecting user entered field data, but that's
it.

<<So, I'm wondering if a user could use the Web app to enter data via a
simple input field. Then, is there any way to retrieve/import that data from
the online database into an existing database?>>

 Assuming were talking about Access 2013 and up, yes.   The data is in Azure
(SQL in the cloud) and you can point a traditional desktop app to that
database).

Jim.