[AccessD] Access Web app question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:17:17 CDT 2016

For what it's worth, now that I'm actually creating an Access Web app and
not just playing with the interface, I like it despite its limitations.
Right now I'm replacing an old google doc with an app - easy peasy and in
the end, it will be so much easier to use that the google doc I've been
suffering through.

Very nice.

I'm sure I will have lots of questions as I continue. I know that working
with external data is close to impossible - possible at all? I'm wondering
because I can see these apps being a great help to gather information in the
field. So, I'm wondering if a user could use the Web app to enter data via a
simple input field. Then, is there any way to retrieve/import that data from
the online database into an existing database?

Susan H.