[AccessD] VBA7?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Feb 10 01:56:08 CST 2016

 Hi Dan --

Here is how you can list querydefs' source tables and fields:

Dim dbs As DAO.Database
Dim qdf As DAO.QueryDef
Dim qdfIndex As Integer
Set dbs = Access.Application.CurrentDb
qdfIndex = 1
For Each qdf In dbs.QueryDefs
Debug.Print qdfIndex & ". Query: " & qdf.Name
Dim fld As DAO.Field
For Each fld In qdf.Fields
Debug.Print " " & (fld.OrdinalPosition + 1) & _
". " & fld.SourceTable & "." & fld.SourceField
Next fld
Debug.Print ""
Next qdf HTH.

-- Shamil