[AccessD] Windows 10 Updates - Fun and Games

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:55:20 CST 2016

It has become my "go-to" mantra for readers with strange unexplainable
problems that just appear out of nowhere. :(

Susan H.

Then last night, while looking into the situation again, I opened the
windows update screen and saw that there was a new cumulative update dated
March 9th awaiting download and installation.  So I thought, perhaps if I
let that one get installed, being later than and so superseding the update
that had failed twice, perhaps this new update will have had the bugs swept
out of it. Sure enough, it did in fact successfully install without any
problems.

Pity the poor average Joe presented with this situation. I see lots of money
being handed over to Geek Squad to sort this out for non-computer savvy
users.
And I wonder when something bad like this will crop up again.