[AccessD] No more Access Web Apps on Office 365

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Mon Apr 3 17:57:38 CDT 2017

This is a no-brainer.
It would have been so easy for MSFT to migrate the VBA object model to
Javascript.
And on top of that, create a migration tool. But they did not.

Good reason for that: ASP.NET competition...they would be
competing.....against themselves !!

Instead, they created "Power Apps"...which are weak, weak, weak...no
scripting feature.
As far as I'm concerned....MSFT is a "piece of work".
I would never buy their stock.