[AccessD] FW: VBA Function

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Aug 9 08:41:38 CDT 2017

Dear Lists:

I don't do much with ADO and less with SQL.  The back end here is SQL.

He says if he puts the code into the QBE it retrieves all the clients with
the string in their email address.  But in the code it only retrieves one.

Does anyone see why the code below doesn't work for him?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin

Beach Access Software

760-683-5777