[AccessD] File Date Time

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Jul 26 13:03:32 CDT 2017

Dear List:

Still working with renaming a folder full of pictures.  As Stuart suggested
I'm creating a table of photos I the folder with names and date.  But I'm
using

  strFileName = Dir$(strFolder & strFileSpec)

  While strFileName <> ""

       rs.AddNew

       rs!fldPhotosFileName = strFileName

       rs!fldPhotosFileDate = FileDateTime(strFolder & strFileName)

       rs.Update

       lngCount = lngCount + 1

      strFileName = Dir$

  Wend

  rs.Close

  Set rs = Nothing

but FileDateTime as described in the msdn page is the tie the file was
created or last modified.  I need the creation date as some of them have
been modified but I need to rename them in create date sequence.

Is there a way to get just Create Date?

MTIA

Rocky