[AccessD] File Date Time

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Wed Jul 26 13:21:43 CDT 2017

In the folder that holds these picture files, on the top row of column headers, right-click on Date Modified and select Date Created.  Check to see if those dates are different to begin with.  If not then getting that date in code won’t help anyway.

IIRC there is something about Create Date of a file that causes it to change when you’d expect that it wouldn’t.

Dan