[AccessD] OT- Data model -ERD Tool - request for info

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 17:44:02 CST 2017

Borge,

I did some more searching and found this link
http://www.toadworld.com/m/freeware/553

There is  info here on the right side of the page re freeware versions.
http://www.toadworld.com/products/toad-data-modeler

I do notice  DELL on many items.
I will try again  and download the freeware (32/64?) mainly because it
deals with logical and physical models.

Thanks again for your response.

jack