[AccessD] OT- Data model -ERD Tool - request for info

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 17:49:26 CST 2017

Note this is a repost of an earlier attempt. I had an attachment that was
too large; canceled, but had already sent a followup with current info re
Toad freeware version.
- ------

Thanks Borge. I did see Toad and did get a copy of free edition a few
months ago. I found it a little more cumbersome than ErWin community, and
each time I open the free version I meet a screen asking me about Toad. If
I cancel that form, I do get to use the free version. I also find it
difficult to get straight to the free version info. It seems hidden behind
a lot of marketing(possibly because of ownership changes???) I do like that
you can generate an Access database from the data model with Toad.
I do get a warning that my license will expire in XX days???
I just looked at your link an found that the page could not be found.
.