[AccessD] AI

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Nov 17 05:43:13 CST 2017

<< They don't teach themselves anything. They never will. They need humans to
assign value.>>

   They have already passed that hurtle...there are many examples of machine based learning (IBM's Watson for example).  Granted it's rudimentary at this point in comparison to humans and they do it within an initial set of parameters given by humans (we are no different actually), but they do learn.

   For me, it's not hard to imagine a day when humans will no longer need to be involved.