[AccessD] Website 08/06

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:18:22 CDT 2018

I put in https and it worked fine.

I would say that the bottom panel on home should not vary from light to
dark blue because the contrast (light = active tab) versus dark (non-active
tabs) has already been set as a protocol.

The description under "Candidate" sounds too similar to the one under
"Corporate". Candidate sounds ambiguous, all of its function should be
moved to Corporate. Because prole looking for jobs think they are
Candidates, then they read that and go - Oh, this is what I have working
against me, not for me. Just my two cents, I think Candidate's content
should be part of Corporate, and Career should be relabeled Candidates.

Or is all this text just garbage text for the purpose of showing off a
design?