[AccessD] Website 08/06

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 11 20:51:07 CDT 2018

Google has spoken.

Regardless of our personal feelings, Google (along with other major internet providers) have decided that all sites without "https" will eventually be blocked from search results. For now, a danger warning will confront all those approaching a non-certified sites.

If you are asking the question "why" then all that can be replied, is God has spoken and we must obey. ;-)

Jim