[AccessD] Need Open File Dialog Box

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Aug 14 09:43:27 CDT 2018

Just ran into anotheer wrinkle with PtrSafe and LongPtr two days ago..

One of the test team for an application I am working on has Office 2007 and it spat the
dummy on the 32/64 GetFileName() code.

To get it working  on A2007 as well as both 32 and 64bit A2010 onwards, I had to use:

#IF VBA7
   Declare PTRSAFE Function .......
   ......LONGPTR.....
#ELSE