[AccessD] On Error Resume Next - problem?

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Jul 27 17:59:20 CDT 2018

I have a client who writes:

"A few other people want to use the database, and I thought we could save
money buying Access for each by using Runtime Access.  However, there seems
to be a problem with the "On Error Resume Next" lines of code, and I counted
about 90 of them.  Do all those need to be changed to handle errors to work
in Runtime Access?  Is there any easy way to adapt the program to run on the
runtime version of Access? "

I have never heard of Access Runtime having a problem with any VBA.  Is it
possible?

TIA

Rocky Smolin

Beach Access Software