[AccessD] A2003: POST a set of params to a Web Resource

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Fri Jul 12 12:57:17 CDT 2019

Stuart,

Thank you so much for replying. Sadly... no joy.

Also - realise I have no clue what I am doing here. So I may have stuffed something.

I get an error on the line "myXMLHTTP.send strPostData"

	Error = "Run-time error '-2146697211 (800c0005)': "The System Cannot Locate the resource specified"

All I have done since getting you cool code below is, reference MSXML6 and Place my URL in the line you had at:

	myXMLHTTP.Open "POST", "http://www.example.com/addtask.php", False

with

	myXMLHTTP.Open "POST", "https://hooks.workast.app/Do7DOEFPZDzAS20cvtt6E", False

Do you have any suggestions?