[AccessD] A2003: POST a set of params to a Web Resource

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Sun Jul 14 21:17:25 CDT 2019

Hi Stuart,

Sorry to harass - Just wondering if I could chase you on this one below - Many thanks in advance

Darren.

On 13/7/19, 3:57 am, "AccessD on behalf of Darren - Active Billing" <accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com on behalf of darren at activebilling.com.au> wrote:

    Stuart,

    Thank you so much for replying. Sadly... no joy.

    Also - realise I have no clue what I am doing here. So I may have stuffed something.

    I get an error on the line "myXMLHTTP.send strPostData"

    	Error = "Run-time error '-2146697211 (800c0005)': "The System Cannot Locate the resource specified"

    All I have done since getting your cool code below is, reference MSXML6 and Place my URL in the line you had at:

    	myXMLHTTP.Open "POST", "http://www.example.com/addtask.php", False

    with

    	myXMLHTTP.Open "POST", "https://hooks.workast.app/Do7DOEFPZDzAS20cvtt6E", False

    Do you have any suggestions?