[AccessD] Problem Validating Program Error

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 17:33:48 CDT 2019

Wait - I am confused. Access was looking for a file that did not exist? As
in, one of its installation files? Or some other file? The reason I ask is
because I am not familiar with an Access native message saying that there
is a problem validating the (Access?) program. Is that a message that
happens if one of Access's own files is missing? Or was this a home grown
error message within this particular application that was in response for
checking a for a user or developer created file?

TIA