[AccessD] Interesting Access article

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Nov 12 05:50:56 CST 2019

<< I mean what would stop them from terminating Access ?It's not like there is a huge set of user-groups out there.If MSFT wanted to terminate it, then they could easily do that.>>

 I think you might be surprised.   There are millions of Access based apps out there, but most fly under the radar.

 The main problem with terminating it is that they have nothing to replace it with.

Jim.