[AccessD] Interesting Access article

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 07:19:28 CST 2019

They continue to add power, flexibility, and a number of really keen
user-friendly tools to Excel. If they'd put that kind of thought into
Access, they'd have a super star.

Susan H.

<< I mean what would stop them from terminating Access ?It's not like there
is a huge set of user-groups out there.If MSFT wanted to terminate it, then
they could easily do that.>>

 I think you might be surprised.   There are millions of Access based apps
out there, but most fly under the radar.

 The main problem with terminating it is that they have nothing to replace
it with.

Jim.