[AccessD] Interesting Access article

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 08:38:46 CDT 2019

Absolutely.  Nothing else that I've tried compares.  Have you ever tried to
make a datasheet object in JAVA? Last I tried you had to bind the
datasource to the datasheet, which I think they call a JTABLE and then you
can't even really manipulate the data within it without a bunch more
code/logic.  Access is completely magical in so many regards... I wish
Microsoft take it more seriously.