[AccessD] OT - Monitor Problem

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Sun Apr 12 15:03:15 CDT 2020

I was also thinking of a bad electrolytic capacitor.
Here are some links addressing this problem. I had that problem twice.
Here in Germany we had a shop where you could order capacitor sets for the
most common screens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umsr1suOZ28

https://www.robotroom.com/Faulty-Capacitors-1.html

Helmut