[AccessD] Search many mdbs for a linked table

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:46:37 CDT 2020

Nevermind. I remember I wrote something like 5-6 years ago. I was able to
modify it.

It looks in a given folder (and traverses sub folders) and writes the path
and filename into a table (tblMDBs).

I then loop through those mdbs/accdbs and get all non sys tables and write
those to tblTables and to junction tables.