[AccessD] Word Automation

rocky smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:54:11 CDT 2020

I think I'm going to try to convince the client that this is bass-avkward.
They should be doing the data entry in an Access form and THEN print out the
work order if they need to. Now, they're filling out the word doc form,
printing it, and entering that into the database.  So the data is being
entered twice.  And I'm not sure what happens to the hard copy, but he told
me they're not saving the word doc form under a unique identifier on the HD.