[AccessD] Word Automation

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 11:41:59 CDT 2020

Hi

My PC has 2010 and 365 (family with Access)

365 on it will process a .mdb file - but that was updated to the new format
(whatever)   way back in 2016

Try
File

Default file format allows selection of 2000    2002~2003 or 2007~2016

You could also look at external data import for  database

And I have seen reference to a facility called "MDBopener.com"

Or maybe try import (OK just the data!) into excel  -
Data
>From Access

Then again - maybe someone could convert the format for you if the data etc. is
not confidential

JimB