[AccessD] Time zones in Windows

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:38:04 CDT 2020

Thanks Gustav, the http://rubberduckvba.com as an extension to the VBA
coding environment for MS Access and Excel looks very interesting and I
will be testing it out.

And to all readers of this list, FYI:
World wide interactive list of coronavirus cases - most complete up to date
and maintained by John Hopkins University
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map-faq.html

Keep safe wherever you are.

/borge