[AccessD] Old-Time Member

Keith Williamson KWilliamson at designcollective.com
Mon Oct 19 16:16:13 CDT 2020

Thanks all....a couple good responses.  I think either a temporary table, or using Excel as the front end....Looks like I'm going to have to exercise my frontal lobes on remembering how to do all this.  😊

The reality is the Crosstab is for presentation only....there is only one number in the source data per column/row intersect.  I'm setting the data up such that there is a column from project number, column for month, and column for amount.  So...if I have 6 months of projections for a project, there are six rows of monthly projections.  I'm just wanting to present that as one row of projections, with 6 columns (for each month) across the top.  Ideally....the project manager could go in and edit those projects (as presented.)  Albeit...the PM will probably have multiple projects...so they could have multiple rows (one for each project) x 6 columns.  I'll play with all your suggestions to see what might work best.  May be more questions coming.

Thanks for the time to respond!

Keith E. Williamson
Chief Financial Officer

601 East Pratt Street, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Tel 410.685.6655  | 100% Employee-Owned Design Firm
www.designcollective.com