[AccessD] Old-Time Member

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:31:04 CDT 2020

I was wondering about the use of the cross tab.  You could also make some
sub queries - one that selected the data for each month and then make
another query that used the individual monthly sub queries as it's input
and walla, you have all 6 months on a single row.  And it's probably
editable since it's not aggregate.  I used to use queries within other
queries all the time.

Good luck!

GK