[AccessD] Ribbon getVisible issue

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 01:38:45 CDT 2021

I wasn’t using Access but I did have a getVisible callback in Excel that
used (initially) an ini file found on the user’s hard drive to see what
“favorite” controls should appear in a favorites menu on the ribbon.

So I know it is possible to get a lot of work done during the execution of
the callback itself. Can you possibly do the needful table re-linking
within the callback?