[AccessD] Ribbon getVisible issue

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 07:30:54 CDT 2021

The table re-linking is based on the user ID being logged in, and unfortunately the ribbon callbacks happen before my modal login form even loads, let alone they enter their username and password.

I think the most simple solution as much as I hate it is to replicate the remote permissions table locally so I can use that without relink issues.

Sent from my iPhone