[AccessD] Access 365 Saved Exports where are the specs??

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Aug 6 02:24:43 CDT 2021

You can't edit saved import/export specs because of the way they are stored.  :(

Look in MSysAccessStorage
Find the entry named ImExSpecs
Note ID. Now filter ParentID for that number
Note the IDs of the filtered object with names 0,1,2 etc
Now filter for those in ParentID.
You will find objects named BLOB.
The Lv field for those records (Long Binary Data" is an OLE Object. That object contains the
export spec.
Those objects are stored in the same way as all the other "LongBinary Data" objects in the
database (i.e. the *compiled* forms, reports, modules).

IOW, there's no way to access and edit them, any more that you can edit a form in a
compiled accde :(