[AccessD] Automating Outlook

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 07:31:03 CDT 2021

John, I've done a  bit of Outlook automation but always kept it very
simple. I'm on the road this week so I can't look at the properties and
methods etc., exposed in the Outlook Object. But a couple of questions to
start with - 1) What will trigger your program to process an incoming
email? 2) Is the email one generated by the web app or the email that the
user entered?

Your task, it seems to me, is to extract the info from the email to create
a purchase order in your database.- with the usual P.O. Header and P.O.
Detail fields.  Correct?