[AccessD] Changing DSN Connection strings

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed Dec 8 14:09:38 CST 2021

Thanks Everyone.  I came to the same conclusion.  None of my own
applications have ever used DSN connections.  This is a project that I have
just inherited, and I am working through their list of problems.  Most of
them relate to the connection method.  I will be converting it to DNS-Less
connection.

Regards

David