[AccessD] Create a new database, copying selected tables to it

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 08:59:05 CDT 2021

Create a new database and using the External function (in the 'File
Edit...' menu top of screen) import just the objects you need.

I am in the process of reworking a medium complex app for a client with
major changes to the back end architecture and of course the front end.  I
imported the opening form and the main menu,disabled all the buttons on the
main menu and enabled them one by one as I imported what I needed for each
function, leaving behind all the accumulated garbage.