[AccessD] Time and Billing app

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:03:20 CDT 2021

After a couple of Google searches I found it.
I thought I was officially retired, but as Michale Corleone said to his
wife, "I keep trying to get out, but they keep dragging me back in.": Last
week , and old client called[ with, besides a reach-out to old friends,
requests  for enhancements to an app I last visited about 10 years ago. On
the one hand, the app has stood the test of time. But time and provincial
regs change, and so must the app; hence the call.

I don't know about you, but even though I pepper my code with comments, it
still look a while to get familiar with the app

--
Arthur