[AccessD] Time and Billing app

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:16:40 CDT 2021

I accidentally clicked Send too quickly/ I meant to ask the question, given
a 10-yo app, how well do you remember it? As for me, not as well as I had
hoped -- despite the copious comments in the code. Add to that the fact
that I inherited the app, rather than designed it from scratch, and thus
inherited a lot of bad database-design decisions ds which I am now
attempting to overcome.
All that is beside the point. I found the original T&B app and updated the
hours worked thus far, and am now returning to billable hours. It's been a
couple or more years since I've billed anybody, and also exercised that
part of the brain that analyzes data models and their correspondent code.
It feels good. As my old friend Peter likes to say, "The brain is a muscle
-- use it or lose it." I am trying, and it feels good.
So. I don't need any more pointers to the T&B app. I have found it and
installed it and am ready to bill hours and crank out invoices. Woo hoo!

--
Arthur