[AccessD] Access lockup when using record selector search

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Mar 26 17:40:58 CDT 2021

You are correct that it does cause records in the sub-form to be displayed, but that is just an
undocumented  side effect  of what Refresh is doing to the controls on the parent form. As
you have discovered, it does not fully configure the sub-form and its controls.

There is a lot of confusion between Refresh and Requery.

Replace Me.Refresh with Me.Child1.Form.Requery  and everything should work as intended.