[AccessD] GGCCErrorHandler

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue May 11 06:39:06 CDT 2021

 If you can find a copy of the last free version floating around, it works all the way up through Access 2019.

That might be tough at this point however as he requested no one distribute the free version after he commercialized it, which is now quite some time ago.

 But I wouldn't bother.  The latest and greatest version is $80, which is more than reasonable, and he's offering 20% off right now.   Anyone would be hard pressed to develop a tenth of what he offers within an hour or two.

Jim.