[AccessD] GGCCErrorHandler

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue May 11 07:00:59 CDT 2021

Hi Jim and John

True. Also, Carlos is very speedy at correcting minor bugs. These are few after all these years, but I happened to encounter one, and it was corrected within a few weeks.

Let me also mention and recommend the built-in HTML documenter. It is amazing. See an example here:

https://github.com/GustavBrock/VBA.Round

/gustav