[AccessD] PowerPoint Problem

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Mon May 24 19:18:51 CDT 2021

One strange thing to possibly try on the new machine, when you get the next
file from him, put it on your new machine, go into file explorer to the
folder with the powerpoint presentation, right click the file and select
properties, see if there is an option for unblock, if so click it and try
again.

Paul