[AccessD] Inno Scripts

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 02:58:21 CDT 2021

Running that script without elevated rights will be interesting to see how
it goes. Testing on your own machine, where you more than likely do have
such rights could lead to mistaken impression it will run for your
customers when possibly it will not. So hopefully you have some beta
testers on hand who can be your eyes on the ground before you get too far
into making it all perfect. We generally require powershell and it has to
be set up by IT to get most registry things to happen.