[AccessD] Inno Scripts

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 06:20:34 CDT 2021

I can check with our IT group but from what I have been led to believe,
none of our computers can have software installed other than through SCCM
unless the users are an admin on their machine, and HKLM is off limits.

I would be quite surprised to find out otherwise. For sure they would want
to know if they don’t already so nothing lost by asking I guess.

Being dead wrong twice in a single morning before 7 AM is unusual for me
but not completely unheard of.
:)