[AccessD] 32->64 bit

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Nov 8 16:09:07 CST 2021

On 8 Nov 2021 at 16:23, Arthur Fuller wrote:
> Should I open that file in a text editor and then load my Access app,
> then search for each DECLARE [Private] Function, then search the text
> file for the corresponding declaration, then copy/paste? I really
> don't know how to proceed.

Yes. That's it exactly.

That file contains updated/replacement declaration for a huge range of API functions.
All you need to do is locate the few Type and Function declarations your application
currently uses and update them (if they are changed) by copying the new version from that
document.

Constants (if any) will not have changed values.  You only need to worry about missing
constants if you decide to add another API function that is not currently in your application.