[AccessD] 32->64 bit

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 00:48:33 CST 2021

I thought he is trying to create an entire library of APIs. I was
recommending he only fix the ones in his current project. I guess I didn’t
read carefully enough what Arthur is doing or the direction he is
approaching it from.

But since you asked… I like JKPs page which gets me most of what I need. I
got through 40 mature applications at KPMG with 85 percent or more of the
APIs ai had to update listed on Jan’s site.