[AccessD] International Addresses

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Nov 11 16:58:14 CST 2021

Thanks Stuart,

In my case it is just a physical address they are storing so that
technicians know where to go for servicing.

There are different fields used for sorting and filtering locations so that
is covered separately.

Rocky's idea of having them set up the label names for the fields seems to
be the most flexible since most users will only have addresses for a single
country.

Regards

David