[AccessD] International Addresses

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 17:29:17 CST 2021

It's also easy then to give them a report writer - essentially a list of
filters on each field - and they select the field by the label they've
given it. So it makes sense to them from the outside. You can also five
them a sorting option on 1 or 2 or 3 of the fields selected from combo
boxes whose data is a Value List of the labels.

Then they won't be pestering you for a query for every unique way they want
to slice and dice the data.