[AccessD] Thanksgiving

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 11 10:40:53 CDT 2021

I think it was back in about 1998 I found the list or maybe a bit before,
our company had moved to MS Access from Dbase 4, one day I was stuck for a
solution been on it hours, so I turned to a search provider and this it
brought up the list, I sent in my question, just wish I can remember what
it was and carried on trying to figure out the solution, within 10 minutes
someone had answered my email and it looked so simple, but alas...it
worked, so thankful ti this list many times over and I try to answer some
when I can but I think that is about 10 in all these years.

Paul