[AccessD] Thanksgiving

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Mon Oct 11 14:17:14 CDT 2021

In my archives I have a message from Apr 2005 that I'm pasting below. At the moment, I can't find the Welcome message to which I refer. I think I made a pst of old emails then started over, but I don't have time to look for them at the moment. I'll look in the next day or two. The "sig" is what the sig was as of the 2005 emails.   Kathryn

Subject: When did you arrive at AccessD? (was RE: [AccessD] OT: Finally MadeIt - Thanks)

Mark A Matte asked:
> This does bring a thought though...is there a list on the website of
> all list members...It would be interesting to see how long people have
> actually been using Accessd.  I've used this group religiously since
> 1999.

John W. Colby:
> I found the list in July of 1997.

Kathryn Bassett:
I still have my Welcome message - 7 Aug 1998.