[AccessD] mscomctl

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Oct 18 06:21:36 CDT 2021

Curious as to what you used.

I helped someone in Australia with a weigh bridge, but I replaced the com
control with Win API calls:

https://www.experts-exchange.com/articles/31440/Supporting-serial-communicat
ion-devices-in-Microsoft-Access-without-the-use-of-ActiveX-controls.html

 I think though that EE is back to everything being behind a paywall, so
that link may not work.

Jim.